The day care centre in Mamer is located in a residential area and provides childcare for children from 4 to 12 years old in a modern and bright building with a lovely garden.
Our Rockids shuttles serve the primary schools in Mamer and Strassen, as well as the European School in Mamer, to facilitate the extracurricular activities of the children who attend them.I am making a pre-registration request
- Positive pedagogy
- Professional furniture
- Combined crèche and day care centre
The little extras
- Service to the European School II and the primary schools in the area
- Languages: French, Luxembourgish, German, Portuguese, English
- Field trips
“ Our educational team guides your children in their development while respecting their unique personalities. Their well-being is our priority. ”
The special features of our day care centre in Mamer
Our structure in Mamer is a mixed structure offering a crèche and a day care centre for children from the municipality of Mamer or from the European School II. Thanks to our Rockids shuttles, we organise transport between the day care centre and the schools in the morning, at noon and in the evening.
Our education teams assist the children with their homework, before offering them a variety of activities on a daily basis or thematically during the school holidays.
Regular outings are offered:
- Am Brill Park in Mamer, where children can relax and have fun on the various playgrounds
- To the ruins of the Gallo-Roman thermal baths to combine fun and historical knowledge
- The Drëps woods: with these walks in the woods, children can discover the forest and its seasonal changes. This walk is an opportunity for various sensory stimuli, in contact with nature.
- Cultural outings to the library or museums
- Our children can also discover Houtopia in Houffalize, Belgium. A real educational space, this centre allows them to discover their five senses in a context of amazement.
“Good atmosphere, good work.”
“The people who work there are 100% professional, friendly and available to meet our needs.”
“Pleasant and caring staff. Real interest in the child’s development”.
“Good crèche. My daughter loves to go there. Very nice educators who do lots of activities with the kids.”
“The relationship between parents and staff is great. The girls are always smiling. Adaptable to the children. Lots of walks, games, themes. Well done to the team!”
“The premises are very well fitted out and have a garden. The staff are very competent, the children love them.”
Are you interested in our services?
Would you like to register your child in one of our facilities or receive more information? Please fill in the form and we will contact you as soon as possible.I am making a pre-registration request