Qualified educators (m/f) for crèches and day care centres in Luxembourg
The ROCKIDS group, a player in the early childhood sector in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, is recruiting graduate educators on permanent contracts, young graduates or experienced educators, within its various establishments located in the centre and south of Luxembourg, in crèches and day care centres.
Profiles sought: EJE, ES, Master’s degree in education, schoolteacher or other training specialising in the care of young children.
- To ensure the child’s care and development, education and socialisation.
- Accompanying the child during the various stages of life: activities, meals, changing, naps, outings, etc.
- To develop and carry out medium and long-term educational projects, in order to contribute to the arousal and overall development of children within a team project.
- Ensuring communication and links with families.
- Develop and conduct projects with external partners.
- Comply with regulatory and hygiene standards (in particular HACCP standards).
- Helping to meet the obligations of the SNJ and our supervisory authorities, by participating in the elaboration of the logbook containing schedules, educational projects, activity sheets, staff sheets, educational reflections, etc.
- Supervising and accompanying less qualified staff or those in training.
- To ensure the physical, moral and emotional safety of each child.
- Respect, apply and transmit the educational and pedagogical dimensions of the school project.
- To ensure educational continuity between family education, school education and the non-formal education offered by our institutions.
- Maintain a professional culture on a regular basis and in accordance with the development of the structure’s educational framework.
- Skills needed:
- Ability to lead and manage a group of children.
- Ability to listen and dialogue in consultation.
- Dynamism, availability, analytical skills and initiative.
- Ability to lead and implement team activities and projects.
- Writing skills (logbook, conveying information, communication to parents, etc.).
- Fluency in French is essential for the integration of the teams. Luxembourgish is a plus, as well as any other local language.
- Dynamic, creative, caring and with a good team spirit? Then we are waiting for you!
Certificates and other accreditations:
- DEES, Educator A1 or A2, Master’s degree in educational science (preferable)
- DEEJE or equivalent (preferable)
- Diploma recognition (required)
Are you interested and do you fit the profile? Then send your CV and cover letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org